Here’s the strangest conflict that erupted over Grammy weekend: According to The Hollywood Reporter, Sara Bareilles fired her manager, Jordan Feldstein, after he got into a fight with the Osbourne family on Saturday night that involved throwing plates at a pre-Grammy gala. Feldstein — who is Jonah Hill’s brother, incidentally — also manages Robin Thicke and Maroon 5. Apparently Kelly Osbourne confronted Feldstein near the bathroom regarding some comments he made about Jack Osbourne and Jack’s wife. Sharon Osbourne eventually ended up screaming at Feldstein and tossing a glass of water at him, as you can see in the photo above. I love that THR’s anonymous source reveals: “You don’t fuck with Osbournes.” Feldstein skipped the Grammys ceremony Sunday, so we can neither confirm nor deny that Ozzy bit his head off…
6:58 pm • 30 January 2014 • 30 notes
Grimes and the founder of her management company at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch.
12:26 am • 28 January 2014 • 969 notes
Slipknot clown and family on the Grammys red carpet.
10:54 pm • 26 January 2014 • 32 notes
Grammys 2014: Comment Party & Drinking Game
Drink every time…
- You hear the nominees for a category and for a moment think you have been transported back to the ’70s.
- Lorde is shown doing her Lorde dance while another artist performs.
- You think, “Wait, is there a host?” And then, “Oh, right. It’s LL Cool J.”
- Taylor Swift says something that could be construed as being about one of her ex-boyfriends.
- (And take another drink if the camera cuts to a shot of a young man in the audience.)
- Someone makes a Justin Bieber joke.
- You see Beyoncé. (You may limit your drinking during Beyonce’s performance to one .)
- There is a notable Kanye West reaction shot.
- Bruno Mars is shown wearing a hat.
- Katy Perry looks uncomfortable with all of the Sara Bareilles nods.
- Taylor Swift makes her classic “surprised” face.
- You want to give Drake a hug.
- You wonder if you should know who Hunter Hayes is, and also is he old enough to be up so late?
Finish your drink if…
- One of Daft Punk’s helmets falls off.
- Another “Who is Bonnie Bear?“-style of Twitter confusion erupts.
Take your drink and go to Heaven if…
6:28 pm • 26 January 2014 • 237 notes
Daft Punk, in stormtrooper helmets, soundchecking for tonight’s Grammys. (via @KyleHodges)
2:04 pm • 26 January 2014 • 213 notes